Tuesday, September 20, 2005

From the Super Secret Diaries of Lucy Deboerayan.....


Dear Diary,

This weekend was a pretty good one by my standards. On Saturday, I went out to RIverside to visit Aunt Wendy, Uncle Ted, and Cousin Stinky. I also met Cousin Boogscott for the first time (see picture, left). Even though I know its wrong for me to say this, he's pretty cute and he pays a lot more attention to me than that Bernard. Always giving me kisses, and trying to run off into dark corners with me. But I guess you're not supposed to love your cousin in THAT way, our kids could come out with three heads. When I told the Lady that, she just laughed and said something about "non-existent uterus" and "in your dreams." She's such a bitch sometimes.

The next morning, we went out to the West Side (represent) to watch the Lady run around. I don't really see what the big deal is, I run around all day along and nobody applauds or gives out prizes.

The Man must have been bored too because he spent most of the morning taking "artsy" pictures of me. At least I got to keep my clothes on.


The Lady leaves for Italy tomorrow, which means it will be just me, the Man and the cats for a few days. The Man always remarks about how quiet it is when the Lady leaves town. Sometimes, he's sharper than I give him credit for. Hopefully, he will do some blogging so our fan base doesn't dwindle more than it already has. I swear, if I lose my Chicken Stripz endorsement they're going to hear about it.

Love always,

Lucy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home