Thursday, August 25, 2005

Friends, Old and New


Cousin Lola is here this week!
That means we do a lot of this:

The picture is blurry because we are moving SO fast. The last few nights of sleepovers have been pretty fun, lots of ear cleaning and discussions on poop eating.









Today, because the Lady felt so guilty about having to work all week, we got to go swimming.



Well, I guess technically we didn't swim, but we got nice and wet and then walked around in the dirt at which the point the Lady said something under her breath that sounded not so nice. Normally, I don't get in the pool as I find it much more fun to run around it in circles and bark, but since cousin Lola is here, I thought I would try to be more adventurous.




The other big news around here is that we have a new member of our gang! Introducing Miss Stella Wilson Farrell, hailing from beautiful Altadena. I haven't gotten to meet her yet, but I'm hoping to visit her soon and give her some pointers on things like not listening to commands and jumping around like a deranged bunny rabbit. The Lady says those are my strong points, what does she mean by that? Anyway, welcome Stella!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lucy,

Your new friend Stella sure is cute. What kind of dog is she? Do you know? I hope you get that cone off your head soon. That looks most uncomfortable.

xo,
the lady's crazy yarn friend

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home